Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2012

My Job is TOO MUCH!

Oh man.. Are you kiddin me? Okay so I work as a teller at a bank and a very strange, weird, smelly customer always comes in at the begining of the month to well of course get money. I've seen him around for about three years and NO joke.. If any of you bloggers have seen the show The Walking Dead?? well he looks like one of the zombie "walkers" so let's call him walker. He came in today as normal tellin me he's "just a friend" and "don't be mad, I'm just a friend" he once told me and my supervisor to go "spank eachother in the back" WOW I was super irrate at him and everytime he comes in I get aggravated! --breathe... livie just breathe...-- So today all he wanted was a balance on his account so I told him and he pulls out an imaginary gun and says "hope no idiots come in and say 'pack it up'" Really?? A flippin imaginary gun?? Are you really kiddin me?? And in the middle of this post two other customers come up and they are super high and drunk and testin my patience with people. I'm already not a tolerant and patient person.. and THESE BLITHERING IDIOTS might as well pull out a gun before I do hahahaha :) They're eating ALL my chocolate at my desk... spilling all everything on my desk and I'm not even helpin them! Not only did they drink 3 cups of coffee EACH and took some kindof drug IN the bank! The "wife" or whatever she was took out a precrtiption bottle and poured 4 or 5 pills in her hand and gulp-gulp-gulped them down.
Well back to my original story which good thing it all ended and the crazies left because I don't think I could take another CRAE comin in here!
Not to mention the boss -president- is gone on vacation for 3 weeks and it's like the herd of women are all at the watering hole. Not to work, not to help or do their jobs but at the watering hole. Watering hole--- gathered together at a desk watchin everybody and gossipin--- So the bank is quite literally the "watering hole"except us Tellers :) Me, Megan, and Lesley are actually working but yea that's pretty much it. Work is sometime just way too much for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment